Get a $25,000 head start with a UWA engineering scholarship
Studies show that many of today’s jobs will not exist in the next 15 years. The way things worked in the past will not always work in the future.
UWA's engineering course helps prepare you for this uncertain world. We ensure that you don’t just learn how to think, but learn how to apply that thinking to solve real-world problems.
You can become an independent graduate engineer who is empowered to change the world and seek solutions to humanity's greatest challenges.
Our investment in the world’s future is you.
Are you eligible?
- 2017 WA school leaver
- Complete WACE
- Achieve a minimum ATAR of 96.00
- List UWA as your first preference in TISC
- Enrol in the Engineering Direct Pathway and start your studies in Semester 1, 2018
Scholarship recipients receive $5000 per year for five years ($25,000 total). You do not need to apply for the scholarship, only apply for the Engineering Direct Pathway through TISC. View full terms and conditions here.
You can secure your place at UWA for 2018 now. Apply for our Engineering Direct Pathway Early Offer here.
Why study engineering at UWA?
- UWA engineering and technology graduates are among the highest paid in their field (Graduate Outcomes Survey 2016)
- Ranked first in Australia and ninth in the world for marine engineering and ranked second in Australia and seventh in the world for mining engineering (Academic Ranking of World Universities)
- Flexible course structure – allows you to pursue your unique areas of interest and have time to decide which engineering specialisation you desire
- Engineering Direct Pathway students will graduate with a Master of Professional Engineering making them a well-rounded individual who is highly suited to the industry environment, prepared for not just a technical engineering role but the ability to progress quickly to a management position
- EZONE UWA - An exciting, multimillion-dollar infrastructure program is underway for a revolutionary teaching, learning, research and industry engagement space
- Over 180 partner institutions - Take advantage of our network with a short-term, one- or two-semester trip abroad, gaining credit towards your degree
- 16 Engineering and Mathematical Sciences-specific student clubs and associations – all of which have close relationships with industry
- You will be taught by world-class researchers who are working closely with our industry partners to solve real-world problems.